Feasibility Cost Sharing Agreements (FCSAs), Project Partnership Agreements ( PPAs), Memorandum of Agreement ( MOAs), Memorandum of Understanding ( MOUs), Model Agreements, Local Cooperation Agreements (LCA) and more.
- Project Partnership Agreements (PPAs)
- Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 (BBA 2018) Model Agreement for New Feasibility Studies Implementation Memo
This implementation memo provides instructions on how to use the Model Agreement for new feasibility studies funded by the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 (Emergency Supplemental), including on use and signature requirements.
- Corps Project Partnership Agreement
A Project Partnership Agreement (PPA) is a legally binding agreement between the Government and a non-Federal sponsor (state, municipal government, flood control district, port authority, etc.). Find model agreements, forms, guidance, and list of items of cooperation.
- Cost Sharing Guidance
- Forms - Checklists, Self-Certification, etc.
- Guidance and Useful Links
- Model Agreement for New feasibility Studies Funded by the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 (Emergency Supplemental)
This model agreement is for new feasibility studies that will be funded by the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 (BBA 2018), Public Law 115-123, at full federal expense. The model agreement is to be used only for studies for which no feasibility cost sharing agreement using Investigations appropriations has been executed previously. The responsibility for review and approval of an agreement that does not deviate from the model is delegated to the MSC Commander and may not be further delegated.
- Model Feasibility Cost Sharing Agreement (FCSA) for Continuing Authorities Program and Studies of Proposed Projects Not Requiring Congressional Authorization
- Model Feasibility Cost Sharing Agreement (FCSA) for Studies Requiring Congressional Authorization
- Model Cost Sharing Agreement for Watershed and River Basin Assessments
- Memorandums of Understanding/Agreements
- Current MOUs and MOAs
Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs) and Memorandums of Agreement
(MOAs) between the Corps and other Federal agencies and non-governmental
- Template: Memorandum of Agreement for the Provision of Technical Assistance to a Non-Federal Interest Carrying Out a Feasibility Study Pursuant to Section 203 of WRDA 1986, as Amended
This template is to be used in the development of a Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) for the provision of technical assistance to a non-federal interest carrying out a feasibility study of a proposed water resources development project pursuant to Section 203 of WRDA 1986, as amended (33 U.S.C. 2231). Guidance on the provision of technical assistance is provided in the Implementation Guidance, dated Jun 21, 2018, for Section 1126 of WRDA 2016, which amended Section 203.
- Natural Resources Partnerships
Organizations that have had a national MOU, MOA or Cooperative Agreement
with the Corps of Engineers Natural Resources or Planning element, or partner at
the national level.
- Tribal MOUs, MOAs, and Programmatic Agreements
- Project Partnership Kit
Partnering with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers: A Guide for Communities, Local Governments, States, Tribes, and Non-Governmental Organizations provides potential sponsors with information on the programs and processes available for non-Federal partners and USACE representatives to work together to address the Nations water resources problems. The Guide includes an overview of the USACE Civil Works Program and describes how USACE can work with local, State, Tribal, and Federal agencies and other non-Federal partners on activities ranging from technical services and advice to planning and constructing water resources projects. A previous version of this document was originally published as the Project Partnership Kit by IWR back in 1996 and revised in 2001.
Guidance on Interagency Agreements
- Local Cooperation Agreement (LCA) Guidance
- Feasibility Cost Sharing Agreement: Training
Discuss purpose and components of Project Management Plans and Feasibility Cost-Sharing Agreement