Find other planners, Centers of Experties, Communities, newsletters, other Federal agencies, and professional associations.
Water Resources Certified Planner Program
- Planning Centers of Expertise (PCX)
- PCX for Coastal Storm Risk Management
- Deep Draft Navigation
- Sub-PCX Small Boat Harbor
- Ecosystem Restoration
- Flood Risk Management
- Inland Navigation
- Water Management and Reallocation
Corps Planning Expertise
- Planning Workforce Development Guide
This guide provides PCoP members guidance in designing a path towards holistic development of each individual based on career goals and the knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to practice USACE water resources planning. Note: The Guides appendices are still under development; content will be posted as its developed over the course of the FY.
- Corps Organization Charts
- Environmental Advisory Board (EAB)
Other Corps Expertise
Planners draw on elements across the Army Corps of Engineers, including research and development activities at ERDC, planning support tools from IWR, and technical expertise from Centers of Expertise and other Communities of Practice across the Corps.
- Congressional Links
- Other Federal Agencies
- Professional Associations