Feasibility Cost Sharing Agreements (FCSAs), Project Partnership Agreements ( PPAs), Memorandum of Agreement ( MOAs), Memorandum of Understanding ( MOUs), Model Agreements, Local Cooperation Agreements (LCA) and more.
- Project Partnership Agreements (PPAs)
- USACE Project Partnership Agreements Website
Headquarters Civil Works website of models, FAQ, forms, and other resources for executing partnership agreements, memoranda of agreement, memoranda of understanding and other agreements
- Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 (BBA 2018) - Model Agreement for New Feasibility Studies Implementation Memo
This implementation memo provides instructions on how to use the Model Agreement for new feasibility studies funded by the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 (Emergency Supplemental), including on use and signature requirements.
- Forms - Checklists, Self-Certification, etc.
Commonly used forms and checklists for developing Partnership Agreement packages.
- Model Agreement for New feasibility Studies Funded by the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 (Emergency Supplemental)
This model agreement is for new feasibility studies that will be funded by the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 (BBA 2018), Public Law 115-123, at full federal expense. The model agreement is to be used only for studies for which no feasibility cost sharing agreement using Investigations appropriations has been executed previously. The responsibility for review and approval of an agreement that does not deviate from the model is delegated to the MSC Commander and may not be further delegated.
- Model Feasibility Cost Sharing Agreement (FCSA) for single phase feasibility studies and for single phase feasibility studies following the 3x3x3 rule and Transmittal Memo
This memo provides information about the model FCSA, which must be used for cost shared feasibility studies. It also outlines new requirements for USACE planners and non-federal Sponsors.
- Single Phase Feasibility Study Letter of Intent
Communities and potential project sponsors can submit a Letter of Intent to their local District expressing interest and willingness in partnering with the Corps in a feasibility study. Contact your district for more information.
- Memorandums of Understanding/Agreements
- Project Partnership Kit
Partnering with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers: A Guide for Communities, Local Governments, States, Tribes, and Non-Governmental Organizations provides potential sponsors with information on the programs and processes available for non-federal partners and USACE representatives to work together to address the Nation's water resources problems. The Guide includes an overview of the USACE Civil Works Program and describes how USACE can work with local, State, Tribal, and Federal agencies and other non-federal partners on activities ranging from technical services and advice to planning and constructing water resources projects. A previous version of this document was originally published as the Project Partnership Kit by IWR back in 1996 and revised in 2001.
Guidance on Interagency Agreements
- Local Cooperation Agreement (LCA) Guidance